• Cabell County Schools is using Parchment for all transcript requests. Please click the appropriate link below to access the ordering page for the school you graduated from or last attended.












    We do not keep copies of diplomas on file.  If you are interested in ordering a duplicate diploma, contact Cabell Midland High or Huntington High for information on ordering a reprint.


    If you completed a GED program, we do not have access to those records.  Please contact the TASC office in Charleston, WV, and they can assist you at 304-558-6315. You can also access GED records at times through the website


    If you have any problems or any other questions regarding records, please contact Megan Eplion at 304-528-5088 or Jane Lake at 304-528-5046